Swanky COVID-19 In Store Safety Precautions
We want you to feel safe and comfortable when you're shopping with us. We're making updates to our store and the way we serve you to help keep everyone healthy.
Some of those updates include:
• conducting health screenings for our employees
• providing face coverings for employees and customers
• taking steps to allow for social distancing of six feet or more, including limiting the number of employees and customers in the store
• increasing cleaning and sanitization
• modifying the fitting-room experience
• We will offer curbside pickup
• keeping tried-on or returned merchandise off the sales floor for a period of time
• operating on limited hours
• hand sanitizer upon entering & leaving the store
• for those at risk customers, we will provide 2 days a week with early hours and 1 day a week with later hours just for you
If you are not feeling well, fever, cough and other signs of the virus, we ask that you shop online or use our curb side pick up service for your safety and the well being of other shoppers.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to serving you in the safest way possible enjoy the in store shopping experience in safe and responsible manner.